Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tourney Time

Its March Madness-woohoo!! We love this time of year. College hoops, bracket predictions, trash talk between friends and family, what could be better? I've picked North Carolina to win it all. They were my pick last year too and disappointed me but for some reason I'm going with them again. John helped Jeffrey fill out a bracket this year. He'll win the big $10,000 from ESPN if there are a lot of upsets. He's picked Moorhead State to beat Louisville, North Dakota State to get to the 3rd round, and the biggest picks were Siena to make it to the finals against Butler. (Siena because its the name of one of his favorite babysitters and Butler because it sounds like "butt"). Jeffrey predicts Butler to win it all-not going to happen-and if it does we definitely get the money. John got technical this year by creating an Excel spreadsheet to help him predict the outcomes. (he's an Excel nerd!). I just used shear gut instinct. Let it begin!

3 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

Hey, I never heard what you are having...Boy? Girl?
Let me know!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Bring it! Pitt is going to win it all this year, sorry Scrappers. Gotta love those Cinderella 'Cats though :)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Okay my bracket fell apart with Pitt losing :( I am now joining the Scrap and Jared bandwagon and saying UNC is going to take it home this year. Good luck!