Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

The kids got to color Easter eggs this year for the first time. It went well, I was afraid of the mess, but it ended up I was the only one to have a spill. The boys decorated their eggs then Sammy ate one. Jeffrey cracked open one of his, didn't want to eat it, then was sad that he no longer had 4 eggs. Sunday morning we woke up to rain which continued all day. The kids ate most of their candy before church. I'm obviously not very strict about candy eating-why prolong it, just let them have it! I was going to hide some eggs outside but couldn't because of the rain. Then I decided not to do all together but my plan was foiled. They found the eggs I'd prepared this morning in my room so we had an after Easter egg hunt in the house today. Now they have even more candy, but don't worry I sneak a few for myself.




2 comments:

andrea said...

We have the same "2000" Memories mug. And I was also the only one in the family to spill the Easter egg dye.

The Ballantyne's said...

I noticed Jeffery coloring on the couch. Do we have the same decorator?