Monday, March 2, 2009

Manners??

John thought I needed to record this-but its disgusting in my opinion-yesterday Jeffrey drank some caffeine free Pepsi for the first time. It gave him lots of gas and he kept burping extremely loud; however, he did say "excuse me" so I wasn't overly annoyed. He had one particularly loud and long burp that enabled him to burp a whole sentence. I have no idea what he actually said. John was impressed and seemed almost excited that his son had such talent! I suggested that maybe someday Jeffrey could learn to burp quietly, but John scoffed at me. I'm surrounded by gassy boys! I guess the best I can do is teach them to say excuse me. Maybe I am turning into my mother-whom we coined "Miss Manners" growing up because she grilled us on our eating habits.

No comments: