Monday, February 2, 2009

Boy...Again!

We had our ultrasound last Thursday and its undeniably another baby boy. He looks healthy and beautiful according to the tech. I was a little disappointed it wasn't a girl but had prepared myself mentally for the boy. A month or so ago John and I had dreams on the same night about having another boy-they were different dreams but still the same night, that's saying something. In my dream, I was giving birth to him and I named him Trenton. I'd never even thought of that name before-but turns out we both like the name so we're sticking with it!

7 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Congrats on being an "ALL boy mom". I think after 3 boys you get that title. We'll see if I get the title too, or if my dreams come true and I get a girl. Only a week until I find out.

Amanda said...

Well congratulations! My family is having difficulties producing girls as well. So far I have 16 nephews and only 6 nieces, with another nephew on the way. I have another pregnant sister that is not far enough along to know what she is having so maybe I will get another niece, but I wouldn't bet on it. Out of my 6 sisters only 3 have produced any girls so far. But I really love all my nephews, I think they are pretty fun and really cute. Your boys are adorable!

Rachel H. said...

Camgrats, that will be exciting to see what another little Kjelstrom man will look like, same genes but such different personalities!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

I love it Scrap! How fun. And very cool about the dreams. What a special little guy.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Well, if I ever have a boy I will know who to go to for advice. I like the name too. Will he go by Trent for short? Either way, very cute!

JKLCP said...

Congrats- at least you'll know what to do with him. Love the name too! Hope to see you at vb soon.

THE WILCKEN-GUTIERREZ FAMILY said...

Congratulations. I am mentally preparing myself for all boys as well. I only have two now, but I have the sensation that any future babies will be boys as well.