Monday, November 17, 2008

Numero Tres!!


We're expecting number 3! I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday and the due date is June 11th. I've had my fill of nausea, uncontrollable hunger, irritability, fatigue. And I'm starting to bulge already which didn't happen so fast with the other two. For the past week I've felt pretty good, just tired. Yesterday I went to the doctor and saw "it" on the ultrasound. It moved around for us, wiggling its hands and feet. I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy with a boy-I know how to do boys. Jeffrey insists its a baby sister. So we'll see if John came through for him.

11 comments:

Rachel H. said...

congrats, how exciting! I felt like i was prego forever with my boys being so close together. But I can now say that I can see a baby and not shudder at the thought of being pregnant again. At this rate I may be ready for a number 3 in a year or two.

andrea said...

Congrats!

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! Hope you get your girl.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Congrats Scrap! How exciting--hope you feel better soon!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That's great! I was preggo with Alice almost the exact same months and it seems to me that the last time I barfed was new year's day, so if you can just make it through the holidays, it should be smooth sailing after that! Congrats!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

FUN! Congrats!

Tal gal said...

too fun to catch up with you! I sent you an invite to our blog as well. And we both have 2 boys! You are ahead of me on the tres thing though congratulations!

JKLCP said...

congrats! That is exciting news! I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better lately. We need to get some volleyball in soon!

Janell said...

Congratulations Steph! It would be fun to see the girl version. :)

Julie Hoggard said...

Congrats- three is so much fun! Good luck with the pregnancy.

Jessica said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see if baby #3 will be another little Jenna!