Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!



What a busy day! We started out with playgroup then ran home for a quick lunch then off to a kiddy halloween party at Kristen Andersen's house. Jeffrey and Sam played hard and ate tons of sugar. By the time we got home it was 4pm and Sammy was ready to crash. So I let him take a late nap. Jeff and I went over to a neighbor's house for pizza then a huge group of us took off to trick or treat. (Sammy was still sleeping so he didn't join in). Jeffrey was very enthusiastic to begin with, running to each house and yelling "trick or treat" (which actually sounds likes "trunk or treat"). After a street he started to say he wanted to go home. By the time we got home I found out why-he had a little accident. But we got plenty of candy. Sammy woke up at 7pm and I put his costume on for some pics and to go to the Jones' house next door. For the rest of the night Jeffrey enjoyed handing out candy to the trick or treaters, each time he'd say "they said thank you mom and I said welcome". John brought home his camera from work so I could take pictures tonight. (BTW-you can see our new floors in the first picture of Sammy).

2 comments:

Candice said...

I love the picture of Jeffrey hugging Sammy. They're both so cute! I love the floors too. I would so much rather have that than carpet...maybe someday :)
Candi

patnkat said...

Very very cute pictures. I put up my tag response if you want to check it out.