Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Peaing Story

Monday morning I went out front to get Jeffrey so we could go to playgroup and there he is with his pants down to his ankles, peaing on our front bush. When he saw me he smiled real big like he was proud of himself. Then says "Mommy, bushes are good for peaing on just like toilets!"

He's done it a few times more, each time I remind him that we have a bathroom just inside. Today Sammy was in front with Jeff, and I saw him walk up to the bush, lift up his shirt, then try to push his pants down just like his big brother does when he relieves himself. Sammy has done this same maneuver in front of the toilet so I'm hoping he will be interested in potty training early.

2 comments:

Candice said...

That is hilarious! Sunday we were all at Neal's parents house for dinner and Benjamin came walking down the hall completely naked! He had been in the bathroom trying to do everything on his own. It makes me happy that we can all relate to each other while we're raising kids.

Steph Kjelstrom said...

I changed the title to the "peaing" story on purpose cause our internet filter keeps erasing the word "pee"