Monday, July 2, 2007


The boys were "helping" me clean out my car on Saturday. It was Sammy's first time in the driver's seat. He was enthralled with all the buttons and levers.
Okay, I have another Jeffrey story. Last week while giving him a bath, we got him undressed and I said "okay, jump in". So he gets up on the edge of the tub and jumps in. I looked at him surprisingly and said something like "not that way". And he said "mommy, I jumped in!" Sometimes I forget how literally kids understand things.
So, we got a new computer. Its so nice and much faster than the old laptop I was using. John and I are setting up an office in our loft. We started with scraping the ceilings and painting the walls. Then John installed some pretty cool tract lighting. We bought a new desk and of course the computer. Next John plans to build some built-in bookcases. I'll post a picture of the finished project.

No comments: