Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Intro

Here it is! Our first ever blog...so hip. A friend did this and I liked the idea, thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with all the family that isn't in Colorado, which is just about all of them. (So glad to have Katrina and Patrick near by!)

So the way I've seen most people do this is to introduce themselves to the world. John and I (Steph) have been married for 6 years. We have moved A LOT. After we got married we lived in Midvale, UT where I worked for Myriad Genetics while John commuted to UVSC. John finished his associate's degree so we decided on University of Arizona for his bachelors. We moved to Tucson in 8/01 and lived there almost 3 years. Many significant things happened there. I worked for Arizona Clinical Research Center doing clinical research in an oncology clinic-LOVED that job. John got his first job at an appraisal firm working for Steve Cole-a gurue of appraisal. So he got top notch training in his future career. We bought our first house in Tucson. Jeffrey was born Jan. 30, 2004, then John graduated in Finance in May of that same year. Then in July of 2004 we headed off to Irvine, CA where John worked for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in their golf valuation group. That was a great resume building job for him. Irvine was fun-Jeffrey and I enjoyed an annual pass to Disneyland where we hung out about once a week. But Southern Calif. is expensive plus John's group was being dissolved so after some thought and temple going we decided to move to Denver. Now we live in Highlands Ranch, John has a great job here doing commercial real estate appraisal. On April 25. 2006 we welcomed our second son Samuel or "Sammy".
There's a short history of our marriage-probably more than you wanted to know! So why'd you read it then? Okay, I know all you really want is some pics so I'll post some now...

1 comment:

Brent Nelson said...

Steph, I read your bio and thought I should let you know that making up history is not going to fly. You didn't live in Irvine, you survived. You didn't live in Utah, you coped. And, I won't acknowledge you live in Highlands Ranch until you get a place in Castle Pines and buy me a golf membership.